After such a big day with plenty to do, a 'chill day' was warmly welcome. Breakfast didn't start until 9am and therefore we weren't required to awaken until 8.59am, and even then, many did not stir. For those of us who did, it was a very quiet one which ended with almost everyone returning to bed. Thankfully, today came as a perfect opportunity to catch up on the washing too – I know for me personally I was running low on clean clothes and by looking around me it became obvious that I wasn't the only one. The washing lines were completely full by 4pm when we prepared for Ano's workshop on how the fabrics are made. For those who weren't aware, this happens in 3 different ways: tie dye, bleaching and printing. We received a long explanation on how tie dye works and the different patterns that can be created – the samosa, the banana leaves, and then any random pattern you tried. Next was my favourite – the bleaching. It appeared as though the lady helping j...
Test
ReplyDeleteKaren